Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:41 am

Sarasa woke up about an hour later weak from blood loss and got up slowly looking around for some food.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:44 am

Ryota woke up and saw Sarasa looking for food. "If you want i can take us back to the house i'll carry you and we can get you your pill and something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 am

Sarasa nodded and walked over to Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 am

Ryota lifted Sarasa up in his arms. "Hmmm your lighter than i thought you would be." Ryota said smiling down at Sarasa indicating that he didn't really mean anything by it. "Well we should be on our way now i'm sure that by now Dailmora and Maika have both realized that i'm not there at the Manor and likely will come looking for me but there's a way to get there that neither of them know about and it's faster than the usual route anyway don't worry I'll get you home and we'll get you better soon Ok....Oh and Julius said to tell you good bye for now there was some things he needed to do first but he said he'd keep in touch and tell us how things are going when he can." Ryota started off his secret way back to the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Sarasa blushed at the comment of her being light and kissed Ryota as he picked her up."I Love you Ryota."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 pm

"Love you too more than i could ever explain." Ryota continued on towards Mystic City with nothing but thoughts of Sarasa on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:18 pm

[Exit back to the Manor]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3