Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:16 am

"Father i outta smack you i told you to go get her not make her worry. Sarasa i'll be fine my father seems to have a stupid sense of humor and seems to have forgotten that i already almost died tonight as it was but i'm fine we got the sickness out but i'll not be walking for awhile cuz in order to remove it my magic has been sealed off for a time so i'll be in this wheel chair cuz without magic the binding on my leg don't hold but other than that i'll be fine." Ryota said from a wheelchair in front of Sarasa just outside his room.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:18 am

Sarasa ran over to Ryota sobbing hugging him."Ryota your okay!"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 am

"Yes i'm fine and have been for about 30 minutes or so i just wasn't awake until about 10 minutes ago is all. Owww. Sarasa the leg step off to the side please." Ryota kept ahold of her so she couldn't take off giving her no choice but to just step to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:40 am

Sarasa heard Akihiko crying."Ryota i gotta go check on the Babies!"Sarasa broke out of Ryota's grip and ran back to her room picking up Akihiko sitting in the rocking chair singing.
"Mori mo iyagaru Bonkara saki nya
Yuki mo chiratsuku shi Komo naku shi

Bon ga kita tote Nani ureshi karo
Katabira wa nashi Obi wa nashi

Kono ko yo naku Morioba ijiru
Mori mo ichinichi ni Yaseru yara

Hayomo yuki taya Kon zaisho koete
Mukou ni mieru wa Oya no uchi
Mukou ni mieru wa Oya no uchi"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:48 am

Ryota rolled his chair into the room and went over to look at Miho. "Sarasa their so beautiful i can't believe their ours." Ryota went over by Sarasa kissing her on the cheek. "I love you Sarasa."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:57 am

Sarasa kissed Ryota getting ready to breast feed Akihiko.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 am

Ryota went over when Miho started crying and lifted her out of the crib coming back over by Sarasa. "She's hungry i do believe but i'll hold her till your done with Akihiko and then when your done we'll trade them."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 am

Sarasa finished feeding Akihiko and traded Miho with Akihiko breast feeding her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:18 am

"As long as you two keep that up your going to be wonderful parents." "Yes they will be won't they just don't do what we did it was wrong of us and all kids deserve to have their real parents."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 am

Sarasa finished feeding Miho and gave her to Ryota to burp her as Sarasa buttoned up her shirt going kiss Ryota."Your gonna make a Great dad."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:27 am

"Do you really think so? Speaking of which Mom....Dad why did you leave me with the Old wizard and his wife?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:01 am

Sarasa kissed Ryota on the cheek going to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:42 am

"I regret to say that we did it because at the time we were to afraid to raise you on our own and I knew that house was actually a wizards keep and i wanted a real wizard inside that place and I chose you cuz i was to scared to do it myself." "I too knew that was a keep but only because your father had told me such and when he asked me to abandon you on those steps i couldn't do it but eventually he convinced me of the importance of it and i did." "But why didn't you tell me who you were once i was older what were you afraid of? Were you afraid that i wouldn't like you? Or were you scared to do so fearing that i wouldn't stay at the keep?" "Well honestly it's a bit of all that son we feared ever telling you and us being your parents knew that your magic coming from ours would draw a longing to us and we feared that if you knew we feared of what would happen." "Well i'm just glad to know that i do have a family and that i wasn't just abandoned so you didn't have to deal with me. And i'll admit for most all my life I had hated you both for leaving me without even so much as anything to show me who you might have been. All my life i grew up thinking that i had been left there with nothing so that i wouldn't seek you out in the future and i hated you for it. That's part of the reason i kept to myself for most of my life because i was afraid that other's would do the same as you did but then i met Sarasa and my whole life changed i stopped worrying about it and stopped caring and wanting to know who you were and became completely obsessed with her I love her and want to spend my life with her and i thank you for saving her and my life tonight father for if you weren't here then i'd have nothing left or the other way around she would have been left to raise our kids on her own and i was scared i didn't want it to happen." "I understand son now just relax and get better or she'll be mad at you for taking longer to heal than you should." "Ignore your father's last remark she might be upset if you hurt yourself further but i know she'd understand that you healing may take awhile."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 am

Sarasa stayed in the shower washing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:21 am

You could hear yelling and screaming from the floor above."LET ME GO IM FINE I DON'T NEED NO STUPID DOCTOR NOW PUT ME DOWN." You could hear things crashing to the floor. "Hold him down he's lost a lot of blood as it is." "THIS IS NOTHING I'LL BE FINE NOW LET ME OUTTA HERE I HATE HOSPITALS AND THIS ONES NO DIFFERENT."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 am

Sarasa got out of the shower ignoring the noises above her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 am

Suddenly there was a loud crash and you could hear a window break. "I TOLD YOU I WASN'T STAYING." Neildren ran off into the night towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am

[to the woods XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Hospitals-
Jump to: