Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 am

Kyora stood there confused as she prepared Teriyaki chick rice bowls.

Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Teriyaki-rice-bowl-08
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 am

Neildren went into the room Kyora had said he could store his gear in and let Fang in as well. "Hey Fang thanks for telling me what today was when I got home luckily she wasn't her but i want your opinion on some of the other gifts i got her." Neildren went over and got into a small travel trunk and pulled out 2 smaller boxes and then a more medium sized box. He also went over and got a hanging stand out of the corner of the room. He opened the 2 smaller boxes on had a set of earrings the other had a bracelet. He set them back down and opened the medium sized box and hung the dress on the hanging stand. "Well what do you think? Do you think she'll like these things?"
The earrings
Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 PGR_R135156-ear_z
The Bracelet
Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Ruby-Bracelet
The Dress
Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Gothic-Dress
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:57 am

Fang nodded as he heard the door shut."Uhmm...Neildren?i think that was Kyora leaving."Kyora had left a note that read.

Dear Neildren,
I've gone out to Angelic city for my birthday
with Sarasa and Maika your Dinner and Lunch
is in the Fridge i'll be home about Midnight to 3am.
Love Yours,
Kyora.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Neildren sat down on the couch. "I had been hoping to spend the day with her but it seems that's not the case. Fang could you go outside please I want to be alone for now thanks." Neildren laid back on the couch and went to sleep.

[A few hours later]

Neildren woke up and went outside Fang was on the porch. "Hey i'm going back to the guild I have to help Dailmora find the recruits tell Kyora i'll be home within a few days and that i'm sorry i wasn't here when she got back but we have to get these 2 out of that guild things aren't right in that place and they are just kids we can't let them get caught in anything that may happen." Neildren stepped off the porch and started towards the guild.

[end of topic changing to new time frame]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Outside of Mystic City :: Hotsprings-
Jump to: