Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 am

Himeko kissed the mothers head and put her in the cage."I like it here daddy.Mommy is a good cook and she gives me lots of stuff."Himeko looked at Kyoukou."But i finally got the one thing i always wanted."Himeko hugged Kyoukou.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 am

Kyoukou hugged Himeko tears welling up in his eyes. His voice a little shaky he replied. "I just wish i could have been here for you more."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"Its okay daddy your here now and your gonna stay right." Himeko said with a smile looking at him as Yumeko stood in the doorway with two black ferrets.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Kyoukou held his little girl tightly tears still going down his face. "I'm sorry I should have been here more for you both and I wasn't....I was to afraid to try and fix things." He held fast to his daughter and look up at Yumeko his eyes red from crying his throat was hoarse and dry. "I'm so very sorry I never came sooner Yumeko."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Himeko kissed his cheek. "Its ok Daddy." Yumeko set the ferrets down and they scurried over to Kyoukou and Himeko climbing on them.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:30 pm

A small smile spread on Kyoukou's face. "I can still hardly believe that I'm a father." He stood and walked up to Yumeko. "Can I talk to you alone for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:34 pm

"Sure" Yumeko said letting himeko go play with the ferrets.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Kyoukou walked with Yumeko down the hall a little ways. "I wanted to know why it was that you left. And why you didn't come to me with our daughter sooner I would have been more then glad to help raise her. Also if you had it in your head I didn't love you then you were wrong or if you thought you were nothing other then a burden you were wrong I love you Yumeko and I have ever since you walked into the class that day at the academy."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Yumeko's eyes filled with tears as she kissed Kyoukou deeply crying. "I'm sorry....i'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Kyoukou wrapped his arms around her. "It's alright I still love you Yumiko." He pushed her back a step and knelt before her reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a box that contained a ring. he held it up to Yumeko. "I wasn't sure I'd find you but I told myself that if I did and you still loved me I'd do this. So here goes. Yumeko will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Yumeko shocked at the ring she got over joyed and said. "Yes!Yes of corse!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 am

Kyoukou took Yumeko's hand and slid the ring on her finger then stood pulling her close giving her a passionate loving kiss. "I love you Yumeko. Me and you forever"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 am

"Forever!" Yumeko shouted and kissed Kyoukou deeply and passionately. Himeko peeked out of her room and giggled and made kissy noises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2