Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight High

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 am

Kiyomi was out in the courtyard eating her lunch watching the basket ball team practice.

Bento:
Moonlight High 041
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:54 am

Kyanoshi was out practicing with the basketball team even though it was his first day here at school since he had moved back to the city the team had taken him on before he had moved due to his good skill at his other school. "I can't believe they have me on practice my first day here it don't really seem all that fair."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 am

Kiyomi continued to eat her lunch watching the basket ball team."Looks like they got a new Member."Kiyomi thought taking a bite of teriyaki chicken mushrooms and rice together with her chopsticks.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 am

Kyanoshi was on the practice offense since his side currently had the ball. One of his members passed him the ball and from in between the 3-point line and Half-court he took a shot making it with no problem. "Nice shot if you can do those during games Kyanoshi we'll win alot more often. "Hehe great now i'll have enemies on my own team thanks to that remark."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:06 am

Kiyomi put down her food as soon as she heard them say Kyanoshi she put the lid on put it in her backpack put the pack on and walked over pulling up her kimono walking up to Kyanoshi."Uhmm...excuse me."Kiyomi said.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 am

"Yes? Do you need something?" Kyanoshi was drying his face with a towel.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 am

The guys on the team where in shock Kiyomi was known as one of the most sexiest and most beautiful girls in school without needing say the bustiest."I'm Kiyomi Nabuki."Kiyomi said brushing her purple hair over her right shoulder."i was wondering if you happened to be Kyanoshi Natseimo."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 am

Kyanoshi set the towel down and looked at who was talking to him at first he was speechless this girl was beyond sexy not to mention she had very large breast "Yes as a matter of fact I am why do you ask?" Kyanoshi wasn't exactly sure but the name she had given sounded really familiar. She also kinda looked a little familiar too but he couldn't place as to why.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 am

Kiyomi's eyes widdened she got a smile on her face as she jumped at Kyanoshi."Its You its really you!"Kiyomi shouted hugging Kyanoshi her boobs pressing against his chest."I havent seen you since second grade!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 am

Suddenly he remembered exactly who she was. "What!!!!! No way you've changed so much I hardly recognized you." Kyanoshi put his arms around Kiyomi pulling her into a hug. "This is so great I never thought I'd see you again I was so sad when my parents said we were moving."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 am

Kiyomi smiled and stopped hugging Kyanoshi thinking."I Never gave up...i've had a crush on him for so long...and now hes back!"Kiyomi smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 am

"How have you been tell me anything you want come let's go sit down." Kyanoshi took Kiyomi's hand and walked over to a bench to sit down with her.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:45 am

Kiyomi blushed when Kyanoshi took her hand and she sat with him on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:48 am

"So you been doing ok i've wanted to write you and everything to stay in touch but we were so young I coudn't get a way to be able to constantly stay in touch." Kyanoshi took a breath he was still a little winded from the basketball practice and he looked over and thought he saw someone he recognized. "KYANOSHI NATSEIMO!!!!! who is this? Reiko Umeta came storming up. "Great what does she want did she not understand that I broke up with her?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:54 am

Kiyomi looked over at the girl and got up smiling and put her hand out."I'm Kiyomi who are you."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 am

"This would be Reiko Umeta my ex-girlfriend but she doesn't seem to get that." Kyanoshi said when he stood and whispered into Kiyomi's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 am

Kiyomi smirked and went in front of Kyanoshi wraping her arms around him kissing him deeply on the lips kicking Reiko back with her foot."I'm his girlfriend now so go away."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:01 am

Kyanoshi was shocked that Kiyomi had kissed him like that but he decided to play along. "Yes please leave I broke up with you cuz your too clingy and you think you own me so please go." The next part he said he actually meant but he wasn't sure how Kiyomi would take it. "Besides I love being with Kiyomi she's much nicer than you and I've known her since we were little and I like being with her and have since 2nd grade I was just to stupid to realize it." Kyanoshi had actually like her since they were little and had realized it for a long time now he had a crush on her when they were in second grade and he still did.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 am

Reiko ran away and Kiyomi let go and smiled at Kyanoshi.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 am

"Thanks for that." Kyanoshi gave Kiyomi a hug and a light friendly kiss to her forehead. "Although I don't think that's the last i'll see of her she's obsessed I broke up with her 3 months ago."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 am

Kiyomi blushed and giggled hugging Kyanoshi.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 am

Kyanoshi sat back down on the bench and pulled Kiyomi down with him making her sit next to him. "Anyway before we were rudely interrupted by my thick headed ex I was asking how you've been all these years?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Kiyomi smiled sweetly."Good."Kiyomi was about to continue when a bunch of boys came running up it was her fan club."Kiyomi-chan!!it aint so!!hes not your boyfriend is he!!!"All five guys said at once.All the guys fell over as Kiyomi's uncle Dailmora came up behind them."Hey Kiyo-chan your mom wants you to stay with me,maika,takashi for a while while shes on buissness for a week."Dailmora smiled lightly and ruffled Kiyomi's hair."Uncle!Stop it!"Kiyomi said squirming in her seat.

Last edited by Sarasa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Kyanoshi sat there for a moment staring at Kiyomi's uncle. "Holy crap this guy is huge I never knew she had an uncle but this guy he's like a giant." Kyanoshi stood and held out his hand to Kyomi's uncle. "Hi i'm Kyanoshi I went to school with Kiyomi in 2nd grade but my family moved at the end of the year and we've just moved back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlight High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight High   Moonlight High Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Schools-
Jump to: