Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yomehai Resturant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:58 am

Sarasa was in the back filling orders.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 am

Ryota was sitting in a booth in Yomehai Resturant waiting for his order stirring his tea with his spoon having used one of his spells to move the spoon so that he could have his hands free to read his book. He had been waiting for quite awhile now and his food hadn't made it to him partly annoyed he looked away from his book and called out. "Waiter can you come over here please?" awaiting the waiter Ryota returned to his book.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 am

Sarasa rushed out of the kitchen with Ryota's order her long blonde curly in a ponytail bouncing behind her as she smiled polightly at Ryota placing his food in front of him."I'm sorry your wait was so long sir."Sarasa said bowing slightly to Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:29 am

"No No there's nothing for you to be sorry about i didn't realize you were back there alone." Ryota he slightly bowed his and made a gesture that he was sorry that he had sounded rude though he hadn't looked away from his book he used his magic and lifted his utensils and brought some food to his mouth still engrossed in his book for he had just gotten to a part that always confused him and he was still trying to make sense of what it said.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 am

Sarasa walked back into the kitchen making more Tea and and Making Onigiri for her Lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 am

Ryota continued to eat his lunch once he was finished he gathered the things all together and set them at the edge of the table. Then he gathered his things and got up and headed to the counter so that he could pay and start on his way home. "Miss i'd like to pay now im headed off." He waited till the women came out he had put his book away still disappointed in himself that he couldn't make sense of the part in the book how the old wizard had done was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am

Sarasa put her Onigiri down on her plate walking over to the regester but half way to the regester Sarasa slipt and fell onto the floor hitting her head."Ouch"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 am

Ryota lifted her back off the ground with a bit of air and set her back up standing (normally he would have gone and picked someone up but he being a customer didn't go behind the counter) "Ma'am are you alright? If you want i can take a look at that i've done some studying in some healing magic and might could help if you want." He waited a moment for her to gather herself back up and gain her footing and then awaited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:13 am

Sarasa blushed when she got lifted up off the ground."N-No i-i'm fine..."Sarasa said a cut on her arm healing healing right before Ryota's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 am

Ryota watched the cut on her arm heal and was fairly astonished by the site but then living in this place stuff like this wasn't all that uncommon. "So miss what would you be that allows you to heal so quickly half blood of full?" Ryota was reaching into his pocket for his wallet so that he could get his money to pay for his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 am

Sarasa brushed herself off with her hands and stood in front of the counter."I'm a full blood Sir."Sarasa said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 am

"Ahh that would explain the speed of the regeneration anyway how much does it come too?" Ryota was waiting for her to ring up the total of his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

Sarasa totaled Ryota meal up to $6.35."That'll be $6.35 Sir."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am

Ryota pulled out a $10 bill and handed to her. "There you go Ma'am go ahead and keep the change." Ryota turned and headed for the door then stopped and turned slightly back towards the girl at the counter. "Oh and by the way my names Ryota....Ryota Vexris. Whats your name miss?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 am

Sarasa blushed slightly putting the money in the regester walking over to Ryota after writing something on a peice of paper handing it to Ryota."I'm Sarasa,Sarasa Motsumo."Sarasa said turning walking back to her table picking up her onigiri eating again.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 am

"Well Sarasa Motsumo i'll see you later i come here everyday it was nice meeting you." Ryota turned and walked out the door on his way back to his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yomehai Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomehai Resturant   Yomehai Resturant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yomehai Resturant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Resturants-
Jump to: