Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 am

Ryota finished cooking everything and went and set next to Sarasa at the table and set her drink on the table in front of her. "Sarasa i want to say thanks you for everything i've never had anyone that i could ever depend on but i know i can depend on you and i just wanted to say thanks for you hospitality i also want to say that im sorry if i did anything that i shouldn't have last night."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:16 am

Sarasa smiled."Your welcome here Anytime Ryota and you did everything right dont worry."Sarasa said kissing Ryota.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 am

Ryota blushed at Sarasa's words. "Sarasa i know that it's not something most people would normally do but i was wondering if i could ask you something very important and i'll understand if you don't but first i want to know if you'll give me your honest answer and then what ever it may be the reason you came to that answer could you do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 am

Sarasa smiled."Of Corse Ryota."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 am

"Ok Sarasa i know that we've just met and everything and that we just barely started going out but i wanted to ask you if you were ok with coming to live with me in my house there's nothing that need to be paid for and there's plenty of space for everything that you my want to bring with you but you would have more money to be able to get things that you would like and not have to pay for your apartment anymore so what do you say would you mind coming to live with me?" Ryota was hoping that she would say yes his house was to big for one person why the old wizard had stayed there for so long was only because they had nowhere else to go and also to protect the secrets kept within the books that resided within the house which had now fallen to Ryota care.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 am

Sarasa blushed and hugged Ryota."Of Corse Ryota!"Sarasa kissed Ryota passionately.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 am

"Ok Sarasa you do know where i live don't you?" Ryota had just remembered that he hadn't told her where he lived.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 am

Sarasa shook her head no.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 am

Ryota felt so bad he had completely forgotten to tell her where he lived. "Sarasa my house is the old mansion near the edge of the city that was owned by the old wizard he left it to me when he died I was his last student but he said that i was the best one he had ever had the fortune to train." Ryota felt a tear running down his cheek he hadn't realized it until then but even though the old wizard wasn't really his family he was the closest thing he had ever had and Ryota had been rude to him for the last 2yrs of the mans life cuz he thought that the old man was just upset cuz of Ryota natural talent for magic. "By the way i noticed a pic of a women in your room who's that is it your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Sarasa didnt know where the mansion was when she saw the tear roll down Ryota's cheek and she wipped it off and kissed him before he mentioned the picture Sarasa froze clentching her locket about to cry."Y-Y-Yes I-It I-Is....."Sarasa said starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 pm

"Im sorry i didn't mean to make you sad its just that i saw it and felt a deep pain in my heart because i never knew either of my parents i was found as a baby on the doorstep to that old wizards house and him and his wife were the closest thing i ever had to a family i'm sorry that i brought up such a painful subject." Ryota felt sincerely sorry that he had mentioned something that was so painful for Sarasa.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Sarasa clung to Ryota sobbing her red crystal Locket glowing."Ryota...."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Ryota wrapped his arms around Sarasa hugging her tightly to him. "Sarasa i'm so sorry." That was all he could manage to say before he broke down and started to cry he had never known his parents and the wizard and his wife had taken great care of him and he had been rude to the both of them he had never thought they had been so hard on him cuz they knew they wouldn't be around for him. They had both known that they were dying and they sacrificed that last years of their lives for him and he had practically spat in their faces as if he didn't even care.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Sarasa's locket glowed brighter and Sarasa weak fianly noticed it as she struggled to get out of Ryota's hug but too weak."R...R...Ryota...L...L...L...Let...g......g...o"Sarasa said when ever her locket got pale not red anymore whenever Sarasa's locket glowed its red color it means she needed blood but when she dosent get it she cant wake up for min hours days weeks months even years.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Ryota dropped his arms to his sides letting go of Sarasa then he slumped down onto the table crying at his own foolishness and at his own pain. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Sarasa weakly got to the cabinet and serched for her blood tablets she found them put them in a bottle of water going over to Ryota."P...Please....Shake....That....Up.......for....M.....e..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Ryota lifted his had and took what Sarasa was holding out to him he shook it up and then handed it back still crying and his head resting on the table. "Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Sarasa like a crazed animal drank the whole bottle her locket returning to the red crystal."Okay Ryota i'm fine now."Sarasa said kissing Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Ryota was still sobbing over everything that had gone through his mind why it took so long for him to realize what the wizard and his wife had done made Ryota feel like a fool he had always thought that they did it cuz he had gotten in on their last years of life and so they despised him for it but now he realized that everything they did was to prepare him for the day that they were no longer there and he still hadn't caught on to it by then now he knew why the old wizard had told him in all the years that he had trained him that there was only one thing that he had ever been disappointed in. "Sarasa im sorry i'm just in your way around here i'll go if you want me too."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:57 am

Sarasa slaped Ryota."No Your Not!"Sarasa said tears flowing down her cheeks."I love you Ryota your not in my way."Sarasa said crying going and Kissing Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am

As if Sarasa's slap had snapped Ryota back into reality he wrapped his arms around her kissing her then he pushed her away a bit and said. "As much as i don't want to I do need to go and as do you. You have work and i need to go get some things from my house ok but i promise you'll see me later today or have you forgotten where it is I go for lunch everyday plus we have to start moving you from here to my house and notify your landlord that your moving ok? I Love You Sarasa and im sorry i acted the way i did i've never thought on any of that stuff in a very long time and i just couldn't keep it in anymore can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 am

Sarasa gave Ryota one long Passionate Kiss before running to her room changing into her work close running out the door to her Landlord informing him she was moving out.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:07 am

Ryota followed Sarasa out the door and started towards his home

(End of Post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Apartments-
Jump to: